Identify known vulnerabilities in a variety of Windows package formats, to not only find development package vulnerabilities, but also those in installed programs. It will support:
- MSI: Programs installed through standard Microsoft Installers
- Chocolatey: Chocolatey, somewhat like apt-get, but built with Windows in mind.
- OneGet (PackageManagement): Unified interface to package management systems
- NuGet: the package manager for the Microsoft development platform
- Bower: A package management system for client-side programming on the World Wide Web.